Our solid wood stretcher bars ensure that the canvas print does not warp or bow over time. The rounded edges and beautifully beveled sides of our stretcher bars allow minimal contact with the canvas.
The giclee, eco-solvent inkjet printers are color calibrated regularly to ensure the most color-accurate prints. These bright, vivid, and amazing colors will resist fading for over 100 years and help your prints last for generations.
Comes without stretcher bars. This unstretched option is perfect for transport and custom framing.
Highly recommended option for framing. Suitable for hanging directly onto walls with a small visible size profile.
Provides a middle ground between the 1.50 and 0.75.
Recommended option for hanging without framing. It has a thick profile that stands out against the wall.
- For quick cleaning, dust your canvas with a soft dry cloth or a feather duster.
- For a deep clean, use a clean damp cloth to wipe the canvas as gently as possible.
- Do not display in area with direct sunlight to keep the print from fading over time.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasive tools that may damage the canvas or scrub away the ink.
- Clean with care and let it dry on its own. Don’t soak or spray the canvas.
- Avoid displaying or storing in damp, humid areas to prevent molds on print and warping of stretcher bars.